Altis de Belém Hotel e SPA
Altis Belém Hotel & Spa is a 5 star design hotel in Lisbon, located in Belém overlooking the Tagus River, representing a contemporary view of the Golden Ages of Portugal during the Discoveries. Here you can find the signature Restaurant Feitoria (One Michelin Star) and the Spa BSpa by Karin Herzog, an awarded signature spa that is unique in Portugal.
At Altis Belém you can have a unique experience; it has available 50 rooms, of which 5 are suites, all the rooms present a design inspired in the Discoveries, representing the East, Africa and America.
The Altis Belém Hotel & Spa offers a variety of services, you can dine at Feitoria Restaurant & Wine Bar, which is an exclusive space rewarded with a Michelin Star and distinguished for the signature cuisine of Executive Chef João Rodrigues. Or you can choose the Cafetaria Mensagem for his informal ambience with a beautiful view to Tagus River and timeless kitchen. If you prefer you can always choose the Bar 38º41, a trendy space with a large terrace situated by the Tagus River, with his menu of snacks and drinks and an exclusive playlist, is the best scenario for a meeting.
To relax at Altis Belém you can go to the exclusive Spa BSpa by Karin Herzog, the only exclusive spa of the Swiss brand in Portugal. Was the winner of the competition World Luxury Spa Awards of Portugal at 2013 and also a finalist at 2015.
Doca do Bom Sucesso
Base Fare for Night with Breakfast – Deluxe Double Room : 189€ a 390€
Breakfast at Cafetaria Mensagem
- Best Project | Tourism category | Oscars real estate 2010
- Hot list | Magazine condé Nast USA 2010
- Honorable mention new private project | Portugal Tourism 2010
- Condé nast johansen | Best Indoor Design of the Hotel 2012
- Awards Golden Keys | Boa Cama Boa Mesa (Magazine Good Bed Good Table) 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Villégiature awards | Best Indoor design of the Hotel 2012 at Europe (short list)
- Bspa by karin Herzog | country winner best luxury hotel | world luxury spa awards 2012
- Bspa by karin Herzog | short list | world luxury spa awards 2013
- European finest hotel 2013
- Tripadvisor 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 , 2015| certificate of excellence
- Tripadvisor Traveller Choice Awards 2013, 2014, 2015
- Nominated for the 2nd consecutive year for Europe’s leading design Hotel in World travel Hotel Awards at 2014 and 2015
- Feitoria Restaurant awarded with a Michelin Star | Spanish and Portuguese Guide for 4th consecutive year
- Feitoria Restaurant awarded with Golden Fork for the 4th consecutive year | Expresso Awards – Boa Cama Boa Mesa (Magazine Good Bed Good Table)
Tel.: +351 210 400 200
Fax: +351 210 400 250
Tel: +351 210 400 200
Altis Belém Hotel & Spa
Open all the year
Feitoria Restaurante & Wine Bar
Open from monday to saturday
Dinner | 07.30pm to 11.00pm
Breakfast | 07.00am to 11.00 am
Lunch | 12.30pm (noon) to 03.00pm
Dinner | 07.30pm to 11.00pm (between November and February only opens on Sundays)
Sunday Brunch | 12.30pm (noon) to 04.00pm
Open every day from 11.00am to 01.00am
BSpa by Karin Herzo
Open everyday | 09.00am to 09.00pm
Access to Thermo Garden is only allowed to children younger than 16 years old, during our Kids Hours, between 9am and 10am.